- Corner shaped cat litter tray to take up less space and adapt to home environments
- Made of durable plastic, ensures proper hygiene of the house and animal welfare, contains the sand without dispersion
- Bottom with increased height for maximum comfort for your animal, large containing edge to prevent the dispersion of litter outside the cat toilet
- The front side is lowered to make access easy for the animal, the toilet box without cover is ideal for all cats, also recommended to gradually accustom kittens to saitsfy their needs in a defined place
- Additional accessories are special hygienic bags (optional), easy to use and lockable through the practical removable frame on the edge of the toilet
A Comfortable Litter Tray for Your Lovely Cat
With Dama cat litter tray you will teach your lovely pet to do his business in a quiet, spacious and comfortable place. The toilet is discreet, perfect to be positioned inside a dedicated toilet area in your home, preferably in a corner and far from passage zones and food bowls. If you have to train a puppy, this open litter tray will undoubtedly represent a valid help in this task!
Room’s Corners Placement
If you don't have much space in your house for your cat's litter tray, Dama is the solution to your problem! This litter tray has been designed to be placed even in the corner of a room, in order to take up less space than the others traditional cat toilets.
Easy and Practical to Use
This cat litter tray is equipped with a wide base, avoiding the litter to come out and with a lower front edge to allow easy entrance to your furry friend. Dama is designed to be used with the FPI 5366 hygienic bags by Ferplast, available as spare accessories.
Maintenance? No Problem!
Keep Dama tidy with a few simple gestures! For accurate cleaning, you can detach frame and base. The plastic frame on the top, besides, is useful to keep the hygienic tray liner bag in place. Dama also has a deeper base to ensure hygiene and prevent the used litter from spilling out of the tray. Remember at last to remove daily your pet’s droppings and dirt from the litter tray: cats are particularly clean animals very sensitive to odours.