Winter can be brutal on your dog’s sensitive paws. PawZ waterproof boots protect them against ice, snow, salt and ice-melting chemicals while preventing dry, cracked, chapped pads. These boots won’t slow you down, because they slip on and off with ease.
In the summer, PawZ rubber boots act as a barrier against scorching pavement and searing sand. When the air temperature is 30° C outside, the asphalt temperature can be 57°!
Your dog’s paws constantly come in contact with mud, dirt, lawn chemicals, pesticides, germs, allergens, chemical ice melters, urine and other “stuff”. PawZ boots help prevent them from licking and ingesting materials that can compromise their health.
Think of all the muck and germs your dog brings inside when strolling around your kitchen or camping out on your carpet, sofa or bed. Then you’ll know why PawZ boots are appreciated by so many pet parents around the world.
AVAILABLE IN 7 SIZES
PawZ Rubber Dog Boots provide outstanding protection against everything from scorching hot pavement to snow and ice. These durable, flexible booties allow your dog’s paws to feel the ground, providing a surefooted sense of security all year round.
- Keep paws dirt, mud, filth and urine-free
- Prevent lawn and ice melter chemicals from harming sensitive paws
- Proven to protect paws from hot asphalt
- Terrific traction control – no slipping and sliding on hard floors
- Reusable, waterproof, easy to clean
- Disposable when worn out or soiled
- Fit snugly, yet easy to put on and pull off
- Protect wounds, stop licking, promote healing
- Made from sustainable rubber tree sap, an all-natural, biodegradable material
- Sold in packs of 12 but can be sold individually upon request.
- All sizes come in black and each size comes in a different colour as shown in the pictures.