Puller – an active toy for dogs. The innovative toy bonds the dog and the owner with two rings. Puller is easy to use! The main deal to remember is the power of Two Rings!
Puller has been on the market for over 10 years. This active toy has become a true breakthrough in the industry. Puller has won the hearts of fans from all over the world!
What special magic lies within the Two Rings?
- This active toy is easy to use.
- Unique material is safe for dog's teeth and gums.
- Puller material is odorless, lightweight, floaty, harmless, and durable.
- All dogs fall in love with Puller after trying it once: they simply get “high” when biting. Yes, it is true magic!
- Common problems faced by dog owners are excessive aggression, damaged furniture and interiors, and disobedience. In addition, dogs are prone to illness, diseases of the musculoskeletal system, and obesity. Most of these problems are caused mainly by a lack of physical and psycho-emotional activity. In all these cases, Puller is a vital active toy that will change your life!
- Puller is the active toy that trains your dog through fun!
HOW TO USE?
Puller is easy to use! The main deal to remember is the power of Two Rings! This dog toy has multiple applications. Below are some exercises that can be performed with Puller.
RUNNING — with the two rings in your hands, throw one, inviting your dog to chase and retrieve it. As soon as your pet brings it back, wave the second ring to switch the dog’s attention. Make them drop the first ring, and throw the second one. As your pet gets better at it, throw the tool further and speed up the routine. This exercise teaches the dog to bring an object back and helps them to improve speed and agility.
JUMPING — hold both rings in your hand. Show the first ring to your dog and make them jump to catch it. As soon as the dog catches the ring, give them the second one right away. Exercise improves the dog's attention and reaction speed.
PULLING — start with the two Puller rings in your hands and encourage your dog to take one. As soon as they take it, start pulling the ring towards you. It will be impossible for your pet to resist the temptation of pulling it and eventually snatching it out of your hands. If your dog is unable to pull it on their own, let them win it every now and then, to improve self-confidence! This exercise improves your dog’s strength and endurance
SWIMMING — throw Puller in the water and motivate your dog to swim while fetching it for you! Swimming is a top-notch full-body exercise, especially with an easily-retrievable Puller that stays floating atop the surface.