Natural grain-free food containing up to 80 g of turkey in 100 g of food, intended for adult dogs of large breeds (from 25 kg).
- 100% meat comes from turkey, we do not add by-products of meat production
- the feed supports joint health thanks to the content of natural chondroprotective substances from the mussel Perna canaliculis
- salmon oil is a rich source of omega-3 fatty acids
- the addition of borage oil supports the proper functioning of the skin and hair
- free of cereals, corn, soy, artificial colors and preservatives, it is ideal for dogs with sensitive digestive systems
The 12 kg feed is sold in temporary replacement packaging - it is an original Vet Expert product.
Composition (g / 100 g) : Turkey 80 g / 100 g (freshly prepared turkey meat (50 g / 100 g) *; dried turkey meat (23.5 g / 100 g); turkey fat (4.5 g / 100 G)); turkey gravy (2g / 100g); sweet potatoes; potatoes; freshly prepared carrots (15.8 / 100 g) *; salmon oil (3 g / 100 g); minerals; vitamins; Perna canalicuculus (0.3 g / 100 g); borage oil
Nutritional supplements per kg: Vitamins: Vitamin A (retinyl acetate) 14,425 IU; vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 2,000 IU; Vitamin E (alpha-tocopherol acetate): 95 IU; Minerals: Zinc (zinc sulfate monohydrate): 50 mg; Iron (ferrous sulfate monohydrate): 50 mg; Manganese (manganous sulfate monohydrate): 35 mg; Copper (copper II sulfate pentahydrate): 15 mg; Iodine (anhydrous calcium iodate): 1 mg; Selenium (sodium selenite): 0.3 mg;
Analytical components : Crude protein: 23%; crude fat: 15%; crude fiber: 2.0%; Coarse ash: 7.5%; Omega 6 fatty acids: 2.5%; Omega 3 fatty acids: 0.7%, Calcium: 1.4%; Phosphorus: 1.1%;
Energy value: 380 kcal / 100 g.
*Equivalent to 32% freshly prepared turkey and 10% freshly prepared carrots before draining
The feed given in the quantities indicated in the dosage table meets the nutritional requirements of adult dogs of large breeds. The starting doses are given in the table on the package. These doses can be divided into two or more meals per day. The animal must have constant access to fresh water. Doses should be tailored to the breed, age, temperament and activity level of each dog.