Complete, natural and balanced beef dry food for adult dogs of small breeds with a high content of freshly prepared meat. Grain free and very tasty.
RAW PALEO MINI ADULT with beef is a complete and balanced feed for adult dogs of small breeds (weighing up to 8 kg) from 1 to 7 years. The formula is grain-free and monoprotein, meaning beef is the only source of animal protein. The addition of salmon oil and borage oil helps maintain proper skin condition and coat quality. The addition of Fructooligosaccharides and Mannanoligosaccharides supports the work of the digestive tract and supports the stabilization of intestinal microflora.
Why RAW PALEO Mini Adult Beef?
- High content of beef (up to 70 g in 100 g of feed)
- Freshly prepared beef
- Monoprotein – a single source of animal protein reduces the risk of allergies
- Grain-free - ideal for dogs with sensitive digestive systems
- Properly selected functional ingredients
- Excellent taste confirmed by research
- Without artificial colors, flavor enhancers, preservatives
- Human Grade quality - ingredients approved for human consumption
Composition (g / 100 g): Beef 70 g / 100 g (freshly prepared beef (33 g / 100 g) *; dried beef (27 g / 100 g); beef fat (10 g / 100 g)) ; sweet potatoes; potatoes; freshly prepared carrots (5 g / 100 g) *; minerals; yeast; vegetable broth; salmon oil (0.5 g / 100 g); Fructooligosaccharides (0.05 g / 100 g); Mannanoligosaccharides (0.05 g / 100 g); borage oil (0.015 g / 100 g).
Nutritional supplements per kg: Vitamins: Vitamin A 14,423 IU; vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 1923 IU; Vitamin E (alpha-tocopherol acetate): 96IU; Minerals: Zinc (zinc sulfate monohydrate): 69 mg; Iron (ferrous sulfate monohydrate): 48 mg; Manganese (manganous sulfate monohydrate): 34 mg; Copper (copper II sulfate pentahydrate): 12 mg, Iodine (anhydrous calcium iodate and potassium iodide): 1.7 mg, Selenium (sodium selenite): 0.19 mg.
Analytical components: Crude protein: 29.5%; crude fat: 15.5%; crude fiber: 2%; Coarse ash: 7%; Omega 6 fatty acids: 1.1%; Omega 3 fatty acids: 0.3%, Calcium 1.2%; phosphorus 0.8%; Energy value: 390.5 kcal / 100 g.
* Equivalent to 26% freshly prepared beef and 4% freshly prepared carrots before water is removed