Complete and balanced natural grain-free food containing up to 80 g of turkey in 100 g of food, intended for puppies of large breeds (from 25 kg).
- 100% meat comes from turkey carcasses, we do not add by-products of meat production
- the feed supports joint health thanks to the content of natural chondroprotective substances from the mussel Perna canaliculis
- Glucosamine and chondroitin support joint function, which is especially important for large breed puppies
- the addition of DHA has a positive effect on vision and brain development
- salmon oil is a rich source of omega-3 fatty acids
- free of cereals, corn, soy, artificial colors and preservatives, it is ideal for dogs with sensitive digestive systems
The 12 kg feed is sold in temporary replacement packaging - it is an original Vet Expert product.
Composition (g/100g): Turkey meat 80g/100g (freshly prepared turkey meat (48.5g/100g) *; dried turkey meat (25g/100g); turkey fat (4.5g/100g)); turkey gravy (2g / 100g); sweet potatoes; potatoes; freshly prepared carrots (12.8 / 100 g) *; salmon oil (3 g / 100 g); New Zealand green mussel; minerals; vitamins; DHA supplement (0.5g / 100g); Glucosamine 961 mg; Chondroitin 961 mg
Nutritional supplements per kg : Vitamins: Vitamin A (retinyl acetate) 14,423 IU; vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 2,000 IU; Vitamin E (alpha-tocopherol acetate): 95 IU; Minerals: Zinc (zinc sulfate monohydrate): 50 mg; Iron (ferrous sulfate monohydrate): 50 mg; Manganese (manganous sulfate monohydrate): 35 mg; Copper (II copper sulfate pentahydrate): 14 mg; Iodine (anhydrous calcium iodate): 1 mg; Selenium (sodium selenite): 0.28 mg
Analytical components : Crude protein: 28%; crude fat: 15%; crude fiber: 2.0%; Coarse ash: 7.5%; Omega 6 fatty acids: 2.6%; Omega 3 fatty acids: 0.8%, Calcium: 1.4%; Phosphorus: 1.1%;
Energy value: 385 kcal / 100 g.
*Equivalent to 31% freshly prepared turkey and 10% freshly prepared carrots before water is removed
The feed, given in the quantities indicated in the dosage table, meets the nutritional requirements of large breed puppies. The starting doses are given in the table on the package. These doses can be divided into two or more meals per day. The animal must have constant access to fresh water. Administered doses should be adapted to the breed, age, temperament and activity of individual dogs .